How to Secure Facebook Account from Hackers
Facebook Safety Tips: Be Active On Social Networking Site In Safe Manner
Nowadays, Facebook is accessed by most of the users. Its popularity is increasing day-by-day among all the age groups. There are many positive sides of using Facebook like it put all the physical boundaries away and connect one with their distant relatives and friends. This provide its client a platform to share innovative thoughts and views all around the world. However, as every coin has its two sides similarly, Facebook also has some negative points. A user can avoid these negative impact with help of certain safety tips.
Various Tips to Use Facebook Safely
- Try to Avoid Sharing Personal Information: This is the major security tip for Facebook users that they should avoid sharing their personal information on social networking sites. The personal information information involves mobile numbers, residential address, live activities, etc.
- Do not Add Unknown People In Your Account: Some people have a tendency to add unknown entity in their account. So, its is a security tip to such persona that they should not add persons whom they are not knowing. It is a strict recommendation that append only those people in friend list who are known.
- Set Account Privacy Settings to the Maximum: Facebook itself provides some safety measures to access account in secured manner. Among all Facebook Safety Tips, one tip is that, users should use privacy setting and make their account secure. Make your account as much secure you can in order to avoid hacking risk.
- Always Keep Pictures In Private/Friends Option: The pictures, videos, or information which have posted on Facebook should only be shown to friends who are added in the account. Apart from this, one can also make these thing private on Facebook for keeping thing confidential.
- Think Before Posting Anything On the Wall: One should not post irrelevant things on Facebook wall like sharing phone number, posting each and every second activity of each day, etc. It is a recommendation that think twice as before posting anything because you are not the only person who is using Facebook.
- Account Password Should not be Shared: The password of Facebook should be created very strong with combination of different characters style. Moreover, one should timely change password of their account (once in a month) to avoid security risks, which are caused due to password hacking.
Usage of Facebook is not bad but access of it may harm life of a person. Users should be aware from all Facebook safety tips to experience a safe and secure way of working with social networking sites. Moreover, there is one more advice to end users that they should always properly logout their account after work completion.